Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I HEART Heather

Over at the BOXX this month it was my turn to be challenged by doing an uplift - not that its a challenge really because there are so many wonderful layouts to easily get inspired by

I chose to do 2 layouts by the wonderfully talented HEATHER JACOB - I just love her work, I dont know what it is about it that I love but i just know that i love it.

Here are the 2 layouts of Heather's that are my absolute favourites -



Aren't they just gorgeous?

And here is the first layout I did that was inspired by her -


And some closeups -

Bunting made from LILYBEE designs new christmas range that can be purchased from the BOXX and also twine from the CHIP CHOP SHOP


Some stamping (not real good mind you) and some other bits and pieces


How divine is this flower? Its from MANOR HOUSE Creations that can also be purchased from the BOXX


And this is my 2nd layout -

This is my LITTLE Lochie who is not so little anymore on his first christmas - he is graduating Yr7 next week......eekkk off to High School next year.


Some SCRAPMATTS yumminess -


How cute is this teddy? It was a little christmas gift given to me by the awesome BECKY LYNCH from SCRAP THAT SONG


And last but not least I decided to make a few simple christmas cards out of some of my leftovers -


Are you all christmassed out yet? Such a happy stressful time of year. Speaking of which if i dont get here for some reason I would like to wish all my blog friends a verry merry christmas and an awesome 2012. Thanks for your kind words and support all year.

BBxx

1 comment:

WendyMac said...

Belinda you have done an amazing job with the "uplifts".....WOW the colours, the gorgeous pics and the way you have put it all together - stunning. x

Bee's Most Popular Posts