Friday, December 2, 2011

O Christmas Tree

First of all I would like to wish you all a BIG


and thankyou so much for all your kind comments and support that you have given me all year in not only my scrapping but also for my studies as well.

Over at STS we have embraced all things festive and are challenging you to a christmas challenge.
The song I have chosen to inspire you all with is O CHRISTMAS TREE and i have chosen the version from the hit TV show "Glee" ( I know you are all closet fans - he he)



While I was doing the challenge I had no idea what or where I was going to start and then I looked over at my massive stack of doilies and my brain started ticking.......can i make a tree out of this? O CHRISTMAS TREE I shall attempt thee....... this is what I came up with -


And here are a few closies -

All the pressies under the tree ( Secretly my favourite part of christmas) -


All the dimension I have created -


and all the decorations -


Just as an added extra I decided to make a card out of a few bits and pieces that i had left over -


So go grab yourselves a santa hat - sit at your scrap table and be inspired.
I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

Happy Days
BBxx

1 comment:

Leanne J said...

woohooo... that is so awesome.that tree ROKs.. yay...
happy holidays to you as well...

Bee's Most Popular Posts