Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Baby Girl

It was my turn to set the FIRST Fortnightly Challenge for 2012 at the BOXX

My challenge is as follows - 

To use the word FIRST as inspiration - Considering it is the FIRST challenge for the year and it's also the FIRST time I have had to set a challenge

I used the following - 

F - Flower
I - Inking
R - Rhinestone
S - Stickers
T - Transparency

Here is my Layout - 



And some closies - 
The Title


Embellishment cluster


Journalling


Bunting


I am hoping that peeps will have a crack at my challenge
If you have never visited the Boxx before head on over and have a go at my FIRST CHALLENGE


The winner will receive a $10 Voucher to spend in the Boxx Shop


Happy Scrappy Days


BBxx

1 comment:

Anne P said...

LOVE it Belinda, this is stunning.

Bee's Most Popular Posts