Thursday, February 16, 2012

January BOXX OF SCRAPS: New Years Eve Party - Neighbourhood Trick or Treat - Year One

Morning,

I was lucky enough to create the January Boxx of Scraps kit at the BOXX
I completed a few layouts out of the kit but the first one that I want to share is a double LO


I usually get positive feedback from my double layouts so I decided that I wanted to create something different for everyone who subscribes to have a go at.
The kit contained all sorts of yummy stuff from Jenni Bowlin, Manor House Creations and Bo Bunny

Here are the pages individually -



If you are not a subscriber to any of the kit groups I highly recommend that you have a look - they are great value for money and provide great inspiration from the DT every month.

This is the second layout I created -


And here is the third layout I created -


Just a closie of the cluster in the corner - 


Thanks for looking

BB

1 comment:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

i love this...thanks for the inspiration to create a double LO - great pps and design :)

Bee's Most Popular Posts