Friday, February 3, 2012

Break Up Songs

Over at Scrap That Song for the month of February instead of concentrating on the lovey dovey Valentines Day we decided to do the opposite............Break Up Songs

It is really hard to pick a break up song when you are happily married - so what does BB do? I ask my facebook friends ..... and immediately I get texts asking what's happened and an inbox full of messages 
( made me giggle ). The gorgeous Jess Mackenzie came up with P!NK's song "So What" and immediately I was like 'deerrrrrr BB she is your favourite singer' - so the song had now been chosen by the facebook gods.

Here is the song for anyone who does not know it ( I would be disappointed if you didn't ).......


There is a section in the film clip where P!NK chainsaws down a tree with her and her husband's name on it ( Alecia + Carey ).


This section of the video clip has a fond memory for me............it's how my gorgeous little ALECIA got her name. 
Here is my layout......


Some Prima goodness and the PP is Graphic 45


My Journalling.........


A bit of Kaiser goodness with My Minds Eye Alpha's




See......break up songs don't always have to be depressing. 

Happy Scrappy Days
BBxx


2 comments:

Leanne J said...

woot woot.. yay yay.. and OMG this is so super fantastically woot woot... love it all.. yep yep

Noels said...

gorgeous BB... POP over to my page as well I have awarded you an award :)

Bee's Most Popular Posts