I have a recipe share for you today. If you are a slow cooker fan then you are gunna love it. I got the original recipe off pintrest but tweaked it a la BB style and now its freakin amazing.
6 Thigh Fillets of Chicken
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 1/2cps Chicken Stock
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
2 cps Broccoli
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 cps Brown Rice for serving
1. Place all ingredients except for Broccoli and Brown Rice into Slow Cooker
2. Cook for recommended time on low
3. Cook rice according to packet directions before ready to serve
4. Once rice is cooking place broccoli into slow cooker
5. Once broccoli is cooked to liking serve on the brown rice
I can feed my family of 6 quite sufficently on this amount.
Give it a crack and leave me a comment if you make it so I know and if you have any improvements on it I would love to know as well.