Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Queen of Mischief



What can I say about Miss Alecia?
She gets into absolutely everything - I must be a bad parent and not pay enough attention to her.
If its not spilling cat food it's biting every piece of fruit in the fridge, scratching all the DVD's, turning off the computer, messing up the other kids rooms, escaping outside by pushing out the fly screens, carrying her poo to the toilet......oh should I keep going?

Here is a bit of detail up close - yes, bread ties - FUN { Thanks Candy }



Here is the journalling:



TFLxx

4 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

LOL...you're not a bad parent coz my little miss sounds just like her! No matter how much attention I give her, she will wait for the 2 mins I leave the room to get into ANYTHING!
Simply gorgeous LO, love the use of the bread ties, great idea!!! :D

Lisa Amiet said...

hahaha she's a classic. Nah all you have to do is blink, they're quick and sneaky lol. Love this layout, anything basic grey for me :)

Nay and Gilly said...

lol! that's so funny and she looks so cute, glad it's you and not me lol! very cool LO! Gilly oxo

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

thank god there is another child like mine ,and he is into everything as Miss Gilly from above (she knows him)knows what he is like he looks cute but is trouble-love dee

Bee's Most Popular Posts