Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Photobooth Fun

Morning and Happy Tuesday to you all,

I have a scrappy share for you today.
In November last year we attended a "Carnival" Theme wedding for our friends Nat and Amy. It was a whole lotta fun with a jumping castle, slushies, fairy floss, snow cones, popcorn, party food and a phototbooth. It was also great to catch up with our friends Dave and Louise who we hadn't seen for a while and of course once the alcohol kicks in the shenanigans begin..............

Here is a pic of us at the wedding:

Adam and B

For all you scrappy peeps the brides bouquet (and the bridesmaids of course) were made entirely from paper, ribbons and buttons - they were just amazing and I could only imagine the time and effort that would have been put into making them

Bride's Bouquet
Even the Bride and groom got into the spirit:


I have used the pics we had taken in the photobooth as inspiration for my LO, once I had my mojo flowing I had it done quick as a flash


Here are a few closies:

Journalling

Some Scrapmatts goodness for that added extra
Congratulations Nat and Amy, may your lives together be as gorgeous as the two of you are together.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to leave me some love so I know you have been here

Till next time

BBxx



1 comment:

Anne P said...

Beautiful work, great pages.

Bee's Most Popular Posts