Saturday, August 23, 2014

Graduation Ball 2012

Happy Wet and Miserable Saturday Peeps,

It's Murphy's Law that I finally get 4 days off and it's raining - what have you got planned for your weekend?

I'm just sharing a few layout I did with Basic Grey POTM - I absolutely loved this range and ended up getting this layout as well as the previous I shared out of the kit

I was invited to celebrate graduation with 2 lovely ladies I met at uni who I now call dear friends. They both did the accelerated program which meant that they finished their degrees in 2 years where as I took 4 years to complete mine. One of them now works in Brisbane and the other in Rockhampton so I don't see them as much anymore but we are all good listeners when debriefing and support  is required which is great because nursing can be really tough on you at times

Double Layout

LHS of the Layout

RHS of the Layout

Journalling

These strips came already made - I felt a bit disappointed when all I had to do was stick without making but I suppose if you were after something quick and easy then it's great

I would also like to show you a couple of my other favourite pics that didn't make the layout

Probably the greenest my front garden has ever looked - he he

Don't know why I like this pic of me but I just do

Miss Nita was gatecrashing the ceremony with me as well - partners in crime always

Miss Lenese

Miss Simone

Hopefully in this miserable weather I might get motivated this weekend to get a few done - fingers crossed.
Anyway stay safe and thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave me some love so I know you have stopped by

Love and Hugs

BBxx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts