Tuesday, July 8, 2014

All The Pretty Things


Evening Peeps,

How are you all enjoying the colder weather?

Me personally well everything has been getting on top of me lately and I have neglected myself a fair bit but i'm trying really hard to push through things and try and find a balance that suits everyone, I haven't done it yet but am trying to stay positive because I really love everything in my life and am so very grateful and would hate if I had to give something up, i'm sure I will work it out - just gotta keep swimming.......

I'm sharing 2 very pretty layouts with you today that I did for the LSS The Scrap Cottage, they were created a while back using one of the Kaiser ranges of paper, I really do struggle with floral PP but I was really happy with what I created in the end

The first LO is from my sister's wedding, I had the pleasure of being her Matron of Honour -

As you may have worked out I love my double layouts

LHS of the LO

RHS of the LO
The 2nd layout I did with the same range is a lot simpler - I went to Stanthorpe for the weekend with my girlfriends from uni for one of the girl's "Surprise" hen's night, it was a great weekend and fabulous to get away ( Maybe doing this again might be a slight cure for my lack of coping at the moment??)

Simple but still pretty

Added some hand stitching in just for fun

Well to all the mum's as well, I hope you are surviving the school holidays. I'd love to hear what you have been doing to keep the little rascals entertained. Don't forget to leave me some love so I know you have popped by.
Anyway Happy Tuesday and wait for it.......................UP THE BLUES :) ( for tommorrow - pumped for that 3 in a row )

BBxx

3 comments:

Kim Ewins said...

Oh BB, you are an amazing lady and very inspiring.....never doubt it for a moment!
We all have our low moments.....we need them to appreciate the good ones! ( must be the week for feeling down!)
I'm enjoying the sleeping in atm, it's good for it down here in O town with the cold. Kids are doing what they enjoy...arguing and eating!!!
Keep strong, lovely :)

Kim Ewins said...

Love your layouts too, by the way!
Xxx

Sue Plumb said...

I think you did a fabulous job with the floral pp, your layouts are so pretty! (And so are those wedding pics - you girls looked beautiful!)
I can totally relate to the "neglecting yourself" thing, and I think that is partly to do with being a mum, as we always tend to put ourselves last.
School holidays here too, which means I have my big girl home along with my little boys. (It doesn't really make that much difference when she is home though, 2 x 2 year olds pretty much do my head in every day anyway! hehe) We went strawberry picking today, which was great out in the beautiful sunshine. Tomorrow we are making jam with all our strawberries!
Just keep swimming! X

Bee's Most Popular Posts