Friday, February 5, 2016

52 Weeks Of Gratitude - Week 2

52 WEEKS OF GRATITUDE

WEEK TWO - SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER

How to describe a husband....well my husband

We met in 1999, got married in 2000, 4 kids later and we are still happily married.....some say the only reason we are still married is because we don't see much of each other but honestly I think the main reason is that we trust each other when we are apart and we are always open and honest with each other, even if it means hurting the other occassionally.

I love him more than ever, he annoys me more than I ever thought would be possible but for some funny reason I want to spend every irritating moment with him.

When you fall in love don't fall in love with someone who says the right things, fall in love with someone who does the right things consistently. Don't look for the perfect person just look for someone who you can act silly with, someone who treats you well and most importantly someone who loves being with you more than anything

I'm extremely lucky that I have all of that in one guy...........and for all you single ladies out there "Don't give up hope - just stop looking and it will come when you least expect it"




Sunshine, Happiness and LOVE Always

BBxx


No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts