Wednesday, February 3, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude


Week ONE - WHY START THIS CHALLENGE?

I didn't actually fail BUT I haven't yet completed the Photo A Day Challenge on instagram so this year I decided that I would do something different.......52 Weeks Of Gratitude

Yes, I hear you say " Bee, it's already Week 5", but you know i'm always running on Lowe time and late with everything

Here's the Challenge -



So for me i'm starting this challenge to help me reflect on things that normally I probably wouldn't even think about, we get so strung up these days in life that we forget to appreciate it.

I'd love for you to join me on this journey - paste it to your own blog and link me to your post or simply just leave a comment on my post - you can message me on Facebook or link me on instagram or twitter - whatever is easier.

Let's enjoy and appreciate 2016 together

BBxx


No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts