Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Control

For those of you who know me well you will realise the inspiration behind this page........lets see if you can guess????



This layout was a challenge from the scrap apples.....create a layout with a song title or verse. Can you guess where my verse comes from??????



Here's all the goodies on my page - thanks to all my lovely friends who knew i would put these bits and pieces to good use.....have you worked it out yet??????



Last but not least here is my journalling - I just wanted to reflect and relate to the craziness in my life........if you haven't worked it out by now you have lived a sheltered life...he he



It's just a jump to the left...........and then a step to the right.............put your hands on your hips.............and bring your knees in tight..........and its a pelvic thrust...........that really drives you insane

Are you singing and dancing yet?

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

White With 1

BLINKIE WW1

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10