Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Control

For those of you who know me well you will realise the inspiration behind this page........lets see if you can guess????



This layout was a challenge from the scrap apples.....create a layout with a song title or verse. Can you guess where my verse comes from??????



Here's all the goodies on my page - thanks to all my lovely friends who knew i would put these bits and pieces to good use.....have you worked it out yet??????



Last but not least here is my journalling - I just wanted to reflect and relate to the craziness in my life........if you haven't worked it out by now you have lived a sheltered life...he he



It's just a jump to the left...........and then a step to the right.............put your hands on your hips.............and bring your knees in tight..........and its a pelvic thrust...........that really drives you insane

Are you singing and dancing yet?

3 comments:

Noels said...

Let's do the time warp again.... let's do the time warp again.

Awesome Lo BB... Still tired, about to have a nanna nap.. Don't forget I left something on my blog for you :) mwah

Kim said...

Yep, I am dancing on the inside LOL, love the red it really makes the layout pop

Mel said...

I recently went to see the Rocky Horror picture show theatre that came here, it was awesome, I hope the gang from Glee did a good version on their songs for you the other night, sounded good to me but I am not a die hard fan as you are. Love Melxx

Bee's Most Popular Posts