Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ride On SAFETY

This page ticked 3 boxes for me:



1. Scrap Apples Challenge - To use the senses

2. The talented Julie Winks designed this sketch when she was Featured Member on The Boxx



3. The first Inspiration challenge at Get Picky - I drew my inspiration from the colours



Here is the journalling up close - if you knew my husband well you would know how fussy he is when it comes to safety { Man, if he knew I Whipper Snipped the lawn with thongs on and no safety glasses I would be in big trouble }



You can pick up this Super Dooper Coolio Kite at Clouds and More



And last but not least some Paper Strings I made - obviously not hard to do



TFLxx

7 comments:

Leanne J said...

wowzers woman.. that is super amazing.. awesome photos and love love those twirls.. yay.

Colleen B. said...

Hi Belinda, thanks for stopping by my blog & taking the time to comment :)
Gorgeous LO - love the colours and strips of patterned paper!!!

Christine said...

What a fantastic page - I love everything about it, super cute pics too!

Mel said...

Wow I agree what a super stunning layout, and I had a little laugh re: the whipper snipper with thongs on.....but you sound like a gorgeous match this layout is just divine. I love those photos. Love Melxx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Fantastic layout! Love the design and the colours. Great pics too :)

Lisa Amiet said...

oh super cute! Love those spirals!!

Rachael Funnell said...

What a Super Dooper Layout!! lovin that Kite..
& thanx for your lovely comment left on my blog.

Bee's Most Popular Posts