Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ride On SAFETY

This page ticked 3 boxes for me:



1. Scrap Apples Challenge - To use the senses

2. The talented Julie Winks designed this sketch when she was Featured Member on The Boxx



3. The first Inspiration challenge at Get Picky - I drew my inspiration from the colours



Here is the journalling up close - if you knew my husband well you would know how fussy he is when it comes to safety { Man, if he knew I Whipper Snipped the lawn with thongs on and no safety glasses I would be in big trouble }



You can pick up this Super Dooper Coolio Kite at Clouds and More



And last but not least some Paper Strings I made - obviously not hard to do



TFLxx

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10