Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Award

This award is "Beautiful Blogger"...and I specially want to pass it on to 8 wonderful bloggers.



The main rule for this Award is to tell you 10 things you might not know about myself, so here goes:
1. I am a Pisces
2. My shoe size is 10 or 11 - just depending on the make { Yes Big Foot I hear you say }
3. I was born when my mum was 26 weeks pregnant
4. I am happy when my whole family is together in one place
5. I love my friends - the real ones and the TV Show
6. I am a child of the 70's
7. I have just celebrated 10 years of marriage
8. I am enjoying my studies - despite my constant whinging about lack of scrap time
9. My favourite colour is Purple
10. I love any excuse to have a party - parties are usually at my house - I think people get scared of inviting the 6 of us anywhere

10 things sure was a challenge :)
{Drum roll please} now to name the 8GORGEOUS bloggers I'd like to pass this Award on to, in no particular order as they are all fabulous, creative artists:

Annette
Nay and Gilly
Tracey
Kim
Geli
Jessie Mack
Bridge
Julie

The rules for the 8 lovely Bloggers are:

1. Thank the person who sent you the award. Thanks again NOELS :)
2. Take the Award and post it on your blog.
3. Tell us 10 things about yourself we probably don't know. :)
4. Pass the Award onto 8 more lovely Bloggers, with the rules

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts