Friday, November 12, 2010

Remember

I am not sure whether this page needs anything else.....you know when you get the feeling that something is missing?



I did this challenge for The Boxx fortnightly challenge set by Leanne Jago - use 2 photos, fabric/tulle, Paint and a Chippy and Challenge Heaven November word challenge which was to use the word "Remember" and the criteria was to distress.
Here is my little cluster in the corner up close -



Here is my journalling { FYI I am still struggling with my handwriting}



I just thought I would throw in a pic of the ridiculous photos close up - I was 14 years old - he he



Oh to be young again :(

TFLxx

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

White With 1

BLINKIE WW1

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10