Friday, November 12, 2010

Remember

I am not sure whether this page needs anything else.....you know when you get the feeling that something is missing?



I did this challenge for The Boxx fortnightly challenge set by Leanne Jago - use 2 photos, fabric/tulle, Paint and a Chippy and Challenge Heaven November word challenge which was to use the word "Remember" and the criteria was to distress.
Here is my little cluster in the corner up close -



Here is my journalling { FYI I am still struggling with my handwriting}



I just thought I would throw in a pic of the ridiculous photos close up - I was 14 years old - he he



Oh to be young again :(

TFLxx

2 comments:

Karen Shady said...

love your take on the challenge Belinda.... and YEP, it sucks to grow up !!!!!

Kim said...

lovin how you have cut around the people TOO COOL!!!

Bee's Most Popular Posts