Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Laughter is the best therapy

I don't know how true it is for all you other parents out there but for me it doesn't matter how loud it is children's laughter it will always lift your spirit.
That was my inspiration for this page.
One of the Scrap Apple challenges was to do a layout on what sort of therapy works the best for you....so for me it's obviously LAUGHTER



You can get these super dooper coolio Mr Men Bottle Tops from Lil Red Rocket



I funkied { Is that even a word?} up this tree sticker to give it a bit more dimension



And lucky last is my journalling



Thanks for taking the time to look.....

2 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh I love this B! Its sooo true, giggles from my bubbies do the same to me. Love what you did with that tree xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, this is just so pretty, love that tree! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your lovely comment for my blog! : )

Bee's Most Popular Posts