Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Laughter is the best therapy

I don't know how true it is for all you other parents out there but for me it doesn't matter how loud it is children's laughter it will always lift your spirit.
That was my inspiration for this page.
One of the Scrap Apple challenges was to do a layout on what sort of therapy works the best for you....so for me it's obviously LAUGHTER



You can get these super dooper coolio Mr Men Bottle Tops from Lil Red Rocket



I funkied { Is that even a word?} up this tree sticker to give it a bit more dimension



And lucky last is my journalling



Thanks for taking the time to look.....

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

White With 1

BLINKIE WW1

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10